Linggo, Disyembre 30, 2012

Peplum-ish

Dress: Thrifted, Necklace: All Things Pretty,
and Shoes: SM Parision

Peplum is my new fave trend nowadays. Not only it is my secret weapon but it also give this feminine and romantic vibe in an effortless way. I got this dress from a trip to the thrift shop. It was another office appropriate dress so I went all the way with it with the help of a black stocking & flats and of course my fave braid hair up do.


Hype this look on lookbook.nu here

It was also my first time to see the Christmas decors that my Mom set up at home so I might as well share them with you through a few snapshots.



Clockwise from Top L: Our Christmas stockings, the white Christmas
tree, the green Christmas tree, the wreath on the fan
and at the patio

I remember that Christmas stockings when I was little, my parents used to put candies for each stocking with our name on but now that we're all grown up they're always empty and are just used for decoration. My mom put up two Christmas trees this year. The white one was supposed to be outside in the patio where there's a table but it was just impossible with the wind blowing so hard. The main color for this year was red but Mom decided to make it gold for the big tree.


The Christmas stocking up close

Since, my nephew is going to spend the Christmas with us. Mom bought one for him too and put his name on it. Christmas season is always the happiest time of the year bringing family closer together.

I hope you guys enjoy this post.


Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi
Glitter kisses! xxx




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento