Sabado, Disyembre 29, 2012

Checkered

Dress: My Aunt's, Shoes: Solemate, Belt: SM Accessories
Bag: Marikina and Necklace: All Things Pretty

This is an exception. It's not Friday but it is our last day of work for the week because of the Peñafrancia Fiesta celebration of Naga City. Hooray for local holidays!


Hype it here on lookbook.nu


This dress was actually picked out because of the new necklace. I wanted to stick to neutrals so I wore my Aunt's old checkered dress that she gave me. It was actually a bit loose so I accentuated it with my fave metal belt from SM Accessories. I also got to use this messenger bag that my Aunt bought for me that was actually made in Marikina so it is made with fine leather.


I find the use of geometric shape of it really appealing

Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi


Glitter kisses! xxx


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento