Sabado, Disyembre 29, 2012

Bubble Gum



Top: SM Kids Wear, Shorts: Thread Manila and Bangles: F2M

Another Military parade has passed and ended with a rainfall. It has been a tradition for me to watch the Military Parade every Peñafrancia Celebration, may it be live or on a television, ever since I aided in my elementary years (Yes. I was a first aider in grade school.) It was such a surreal experience that it gave an impact into my life that I would never want to be that cadette I am watching. Good thing there are "special cases" and I never got to be that.

Anyway, it's the time of the year besides Christmas Holiday that the City of Naga gets to be pack with people celebrating faith. So, I opted to wear this shirt I got for my birthday from Popsi along with the super cute short shorts I got from Thread Manila. There looses and comfy. If I knew it was going to rain in the afternoon, I should have worn pants. I ended up having this mud spots on my legs at the end of the day. (Disgusting!)


A closer look on my cute short shorts from Thread Manila- Front



A closer look on my cute short shorts from Thread Manila- Back

I hope you guys like this post. The title actually comes from the pink and blue combination of the dye of my shorts. :D

Don't forget to hype this look on lookbook.nu here




Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi


Glitter kisses! xxx






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento