Sabado, Disyembre 29, 2012

Laidback

Top: Alexandre, Sandals: Forever 21,
Necklace: Personalized Accessories, Bangles: F2M


I just got home from work then my Aunt and Popsi decided to have some dinner at the mall. So, I rummaged in my closet the comfiest top I ever have, put on my fave sandals to rest my feet from high heels at work and used this old jeans I DIYed into shorts.


Hype it here on lookbook.nu


Shout out to my fellow Potterheads.
My Deathly Hallows necklace from Personalized Accessories


So the fit of this jeans are a bit loose on me and I got bored. And the result? A DIY project of course. I cut it to my desired length. I made it a bit longer because I experimented with the design. I sewed a printed ribbon at the bottom with a row of bead work with the use of silver floral sequins to make it look attractive. As I said, I experimented with it and I tried tweaking it inside-out. And the result, a girly floral design and when folded, a gold circle stud design. Chic in the outside, edgy on the inside. (literally!)



Girly Floral Design


Gold Circle Studs


I have long been a fan of girly stuff. But a little dose of edginess won't hurt.



Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi


Glitter kisses! xxx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento