Sabado, Disyembre 29, 2012

Edgy Lace

Top: Koreana Shop, Necklace: Trendphile, Spike Cuff: LSN Fashion
Shoes: So! Fab


I have always been open for my love on dainty stuffs like bows, ruffles and most definitely lace. This is just one of the unique lace tops I own. It is actually my first ever online purchase via Koreana Shop even though it is based in our city, it is quite famous nationwide. 


Hype this on lookbook.nu here

I was running out of options on how to style the top. It is actually a dress but with the length of it and my body type it is pretty much of a top to me. I tried it with a skirt, shorts but got the idea of pairing it with jeans and go rock & roll with it. To get that edgy vibe I paired it with my Kryz Cage shoes that I got on sale from So!Fab and also the spike cuff from LSN Fashion.


My ever so precious Kryz Cage shoes


Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi


Glitter kisses! xxx


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento