Linggo, Disyembre 30, 2012

Brighter than the Sun

Dress used as Top and Skirt :Thrifted, Hat: SM Accessories,
Necklace: Trendphile, Bag: Dooney & Bourke and Shoes: Crocs

I have been meaning to wear this maxi tulle skirt but I just couldn't find the right top for it. I even googled what to pair with it but still wasn't able to find one. Until, I found this dress of mine that has this awkward short length that I find it difficult to wear. And since, I have scars from the horrible insect bites I got, it was even more hard for me. But things have changed when paired with this skirt.


Hype this look on lookbook.nu here


My Hello Kitty flats



What do you think of this look? Did the top match my skirt? I want to hear from you guys. Anything. I'll be glad to read a few comments where you can leave below.


Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi


Glitter kisses! xxx


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento