Sabado, Disyembre 29, 2012

Chrysocolla

Top: YRYS, Pants: my Mom's, Necklace: All Things Pretty
Bag: Dooney and Bourke and Sandals: Forever 21

Off to watch a movie with the fam. I just can't remember which movie. Hehehe. Anyway, this is one of the few looks I posted wearing pants. It is because I don't have that much of a good shirt to pair with. And the whole outfit just end up looking not blog-worthy. This is the latest good shirt I have. It's actually my sister's but she doesn't mind, so I'm claiming them mine. I paired it with my newest necklace from All Things Pretty.

The title was actually inspired with the color palette of the outfit. It is actually a gem stone of the same shade of turquoise or aquamarine. 



I was trying so hard to take an outfit shot with a serious face but I end up looking angry. hahahha.


The newest addition to the All Things Pretty Statement Necklace Collection


Hype this look here

I gave up on the serious face thing and got the last snap with a smile. My lil brother took this picture and he was laughing so hard while I was trying to fake a serious face. Anyway, I'll try harder next time.


Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi


Glitter kisses! xxx


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento