Lunes, Enero 21, 2013

Scarf Print Version 2.0

Top: Mom's Christmas Gift, Shorts: PP and Shoes: SM Parisian


This post has been long overdue. I got this top from Mom for Christmas. I don't know why but I got really attracted to color orange lately. It is definitely not one of my fave color palette before but I instantly got hooked to it.

This is one of the times when I get to be brave to wear such loud prints. I must say this is one of the most eye-catching tops I own. Since, the print is pretty bold I paired it with the safest color next to white which is nude. It gave the top the subtle effect of not being too loud for that matter. I wore this to visit my Popsi at the hospital on a Christmas day.


A closer look to the beautiful detail of the top

A gift from my not-so-little sister


Hype this look on lookbook.nu here



So, what do you think of this post?
Feel free to leave a comment below.


Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento