Sabado, Enero 26, 2013

Blue Wave

Top: Binkydoodles, Jeans: SM GTW, Bag: Primadonna and Shoes: SM Parisian


For me, there are two things that makes a blog be a good blog. First, is the good, interesting and entertaining text content and of course good looking, high definition photos. I have been neglecting mostly the second part because I only use my phone for taking outfit shots. It is because some klutz accidentally fell the digi cam we last owned. *I am guilty for this crime :( * But I don't have to worry for that anymore. My big brother, who came home for a week vacation from his work in Singapore, got us a new one. :)
Anyway, the whole fam went out of town last Sunday to catch up and of course to show my brother's girlfriend around 'coz it's her first time in Bikol.




I actually am a fan of Binkydoodles ever since I got this top from Kryz Uy at the BU3 which I blogged about  here. What I love about them is that they make this top and dresses with unique designs and absolutely gorgeous prints that are not very common. To those girls out there who hates wearing the same thing with other girls like what you buy in malls, this is the online shop you'd want to shop with. They make MTOs specially for you. I was lucky enough last holiday when they had items on sale and instantly fell in love with this top.  I wore it with my fave pair of jeans on our Albay trip last weekend. Our first stop was the Cagsawa Ruins. Too bad, we weren't able to see the Mayon in full view. After lunch, we also went to Lignon Hill. We walked all the way up which burned almost all the calories I had that day. Hehehe

A closer look of the print



I leave you guys with pictures from our mini adventure.


With Mommy and my brother Mikey

My brothers with Mom at Embarcadero de Legazpi

Beautiful view up in Lignon Hill



Me with Mom

Kuya Mikey and Niño

Kuya Jc, Ate Monica, Me, Mom and Niño

Best picture of the Month

I missed the GGV episode when the "I-dawn zulueta thing" became popular. My brother wanted to do it to me but I refused. So I offered to him na lang. And it was so fun, even if people were staring at us. Hahahha. But I must say this is one epic photo.




So, what do you think of this post?
Feel free to leave a comment below.


Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx


P.S. Hooray for clearer photos!



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento