Lunes, Disyembre 23, 2013

Power Ranger (Red) Orange

The most intriguing blog title yet. Hahaha. So we decided to have another themed office party, and we chose to have the colors of the rainbow. We were Disney Princesses last year, but since we already have a guy in the office we chose something appropriate for everyone. So it's colors of the rainbow turned power rangers. Hahahaha. Actually, it's only me who turned it to power rangers. The only show me and my brothers agree on watching when we were still kids.

Back to the party, obviously I was Power Ranger Orange. I wasn't jumping for joy when I got the color since I only have very few orange in my wardrobe. By November, I already have my peg. I was already in search for the perfect crop top and midi skirt.

And this is what I've came up with.

Top and Skirt: Tiangge, Necklace: Mom's,
Belt: SM Kid's Accessories, and Shoes: Primadonna


Seeing how plain midi skirts are despite the bright color, I opted for a printed top, a baroque one. I wore this to the office thus the conservative vibe of the ensemble. Don't worry I have flats with me so I really didn't wore this heels the whole day. I sparkled it all up with the glittered heels, metallic belt and jeweled neck piece.

A closer look to which I owe my added height and sparkliness

A party would never be complete without group pictures with my PTC Family. I am very thankful for having them with me as they aren't just my colleagues but also my family. I love you guys! Cheers to more years of success for our team!











All pictures are taken from Julie's phone except these last two. I had a picture with our friendly neighbor. Hahaha. My LMF Tazz also had a party that same day so we just had to have a picture together.

That is all for this post. I hope you enjoyed it. What do you think? I wanna hear from you guys by leaving comment(s) below. Also, don't forget to hype my look here.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Blog giveaway will be posted before the year ends. *wink

Toodles!


Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento