Huwebes, Marso 21, 2019

Mommy Diaries: Summer Fun Activities to do at Home

Summer time is fast approaching. When I think about this, I always remember the times when I was little all we did was play, eat, take naps, go on swimming trips, and everything else that meant to have a vacation. It was so fun and now that I am now a working Mom. I always think of ways to catch up with my daughter and make her summer memorable each year, before she plans for herself when she grows up.

Since I am still can't decide yet on when to get her start going to school, I want her to learn a few things ahead earlier. She has now learn the alphabet, can now count 'til 30 and can now recognize colors and shapes. I thought it might be a great time to introduce her to new ways on learning.

The things my daughter and I enjoy doing after a long day at work is giving her a go with paper works. I always assume she plays the whole day consuming her energy at a maximum which makes me want to catch up with her the on a low key.





One of the things she loves doing is coloring. I make sure to get her new coloring books once in a while so she could have more choices. There are so many nice finds at bookstores and department stores. I love that this activity allows her to re-imagine the pictures as she colors. I allow her to choose which color to use.

Another thing we do is story telling time. I got her a lot of children books in her favorite cartoon characters. She just loves it when I read her books more than once a day and even allowed her to memorize the lines in the books. She could even finish the lines while I read them.




It's quite essential to let our kids explore for them to gain new interests and hobbies they could grow to love. One thing I love doing at home back then was playing pretend school. I love answering and making worksheets for my friends. But it takes a lot of effort making one considering I have to make more than one set for my pretend students. I recently came across Education.com which gives you access to downloadable and printable worksheets to help our kids with reading and writing. You can also get to choose what level your kids are have them in adorable theme selections.

Easter is just around the corner, and your little one will love practicing their beginner writing skill with this Easter-themed word tracer! For more fun learning activities, visit Education.com.

Let's make our kids' summer a fun journey and learning experience as well.

That is all for this post.

Toodles!
Love, AnDi

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento