Biyernes, Marso 15, 2019

28 and Unstoppable

I just turned 28 and I am unstoppable. Sneaking this outfit post because I really miss making one. I've actually been getting back to my old habit of taking outfit photos because my good old friend Shamcey is back!! I am actually talking about my samsung nx11 camera. She was down for two years because I couldn't get a replacement for her lost charger. I recently just got a hold of one last December and was really happy that I get to use it again.




And for my birthday outfit, this wasn't my original peg but when my husband got this for me, I just knew I had to wear it on my special day. We actually both this from a thrift store. Our car passed by their store twice and it was still hanging in there waving at me, calling me. My husband needed to drive back just to get it for me. (Soo sweet!!) 

I love how it perfectly fits me. I also sported a comeback trend from the 90's, the good old hair clips. I couldn't get my hands on the trendy ones made of pearl so this will do for now. I've recently hoarded a bunch of new hair clips online and excited that I'd finally have them prolly next week. Also, I am so happy I finally braved wearing chunky earrings. It has been a while. I always take into consideration not wearing them since my daughter might grab them and pull my ear off but now that she's more mature, she now knows what not to touch and play with. I added a slim metal belt to accentuate my waist.




I am actually wearing the very same slip-ons I use at home. I didn't even think twice since its all matchy- matchy with my dress. It also made my look a bit laid-back. I was going for sneakers but remembered the very madam slip-ons of my idol Camille Co and Tricia Gosingtian I have yet to try. And hey! it actually worked.

Topping my look off with this lakas maka tita vibe leather bag. I was so tempted to make a boomerang twirling like no one's watching but there were people actually watching puzzled what I am doing, getting a picture taken on the same exact poses. Hahaha! Their confused look was hilarious.

That is all for this post. I hope you guys loved my birthday outfit as much as I did. 
Please show some love by leaving comments below. 


Toodles!
Love, AnDi

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento