Biyernes, Abril 19, 2019

90's Comeback

I have always been caught with trends, no matter how fast or long they go. Somehow I learned to love a few trends that is still included in my staple wears. Until now, I still love wearing skinny jeans, statement necklaces, even when they are now far off different from today's new trends. The fashion scene always brings back trends from different cycles and generation. And I am so glad they're bringing back trends from my childhood. 

Like any other kikay out there, I never leave the house not wearing a headband, hair clip or hair tie. My hairstyle always sported something different every day, our helper then made sure of that. Ever since then the fashion enthusiast in me somehow sparked. My sister and I then would get hold of the newest, kikay-est hair accessories to wear to school. We've sported satin ribbons used as headbands or hair ties, small hair clams in every color, feathered headbands, ridiculously huge bows headbands, and dainty hair clips. 

I made sure not to look boring in school uniform. Hair accessories and bags then will always be the fashion talk about at school if you're sporting something really nice or extremely weird. My sister and I didn't care then, we were kids and we loved wearing them.

I am so happy that the 90's hair clips and barettes are making a comeback. Yassss! I am overjoyed that I literally bought every clips and sets I see online that I wanted. That made me want to open, Le Petit Reine by Vivienne Jean.

Le Petit Reine is a french phrase that means the little queen. The inspiration of the name of the shop is my daughter. And at a young age I want her to look put together as much as possible since she's a reflection of me as a parent and her mom. I chose the little queen since our hair is our crowning glory, and I consider hair accessorizing a thing to make us feel different, above among others and I thought sounding to look regal is almost the same as being royal in our own little ways. Also, I translated it into French since it sounds way fancier. (Thanks to my daughter who loves watching"Fancy Nancy Clancy")

We've recently launched three collections; Pearls and Gems, Rainbow Dream and Four Seasons. Each collection is actually composed of coveted pieces and sets I found online that are not yet readily available locally in the province. I actually chose pretty unique items and made sure that I'd be one of the firsts to have it available in Naga City, Camarines Sur.

I am glad and very passionate about this since I love collecting them and love the idea of sharing it to everyone with a profit. Hahahha! Sharing is caring but I don't get them for free but made them really affordable for everyone. Our items are priced from Php. 50.xx to Php. 150.xx at a maximum. I am actually pretty shocked how expensive these are in the metro, they actually range at Php. 80.xx to Php. 150.xx at a minimum and you still need to add up for the shipping fee if they are not based on the same area. 

Pearls and Gems are all about the dainty stuff. Obviously pearls, rare stones and gems that our combined with delicate hair clips to even out or balance the whole look. You can mix and match them with simple bobby pins and you'd still look like a queen. 


Up to down, L-R: Fiona, Cecilia, Jasmine and Anastasia
P 150.xx per set


Up to down, L-R: Margaret, Ariel, Charlotte and Giselle
P 150.xx per set

These are just a few of the items we just launched under the Pearls and Gems collections. I wasn't able to take a photo of all the items with their own batches since some were sold long before I was able to take a photo of them. Thanks to my supportive colleagues. 

For the Four Seasons collection, I was inspired by the seasons. I've matched floral snap clips with leather clips that I believe is the color that best represents each of the season. Yellow for summer, Orange for autumn, Dark Green for spring and Light blue for winter. I find this collection bold and fun. This collection was actually made for both adults and young ones.

Up to down, L-R: Spring 1, Summer, Autumn 1, Autumn 2, Winter, Spring 2, Summer
P 60.xx per set

Even when we only have two seasons whole year round, I find the colors manageable to be matched with any wardrobe. It's always fun to play colors and it might surprise you that it might be the thing that would make a boring outfit pop.


The third collection we launched is the Rainbow Dream collection. This collection was made for kids and young at heart. I know the unicorn and rainbow trend has now lie low but I still could not resist on not including them. 

Rainbow for P 50.xx

Unicorn for P 50.xx
This collection was a no-brainer for me when I bought stocks for these. It actually is also about fulfilling my fantasy dreams when I was a kid about believing in unicorns and sliding down rainbows and actually finding a pot of gold at the edge of it all.

It felt surreal when our page finally reached to over a hundred of Facebook Likes. Hopefully, you guys would support me also and hit the like button for Le Petit Reine by Vivienne Jean.

Also, please do check out the collection we still have a few more items up for grabs and we'll be launching a new collection this Sunday, April 21. Do watch out for it. 

That's all for this post. I hope you guys would drop by our online shop and send me a message if you have inquiries.

Thank y'all!

Toodles!

AnDi



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento