Huwebes, Setyembre 25, 2014

#20Facts Challenge



I’ve been wanting to share this on my blog but just got the opportunity to do so by being nominated by my good friend Fianne for the #20FactsAboutMe challenge.

1. I go by the full name of Genevieve Anne Ebio Diocos

2. I have a lot of nicknames. Bib/ Gen/ Vieve/ Anne/ Biba/ Bebang/ Bebs/ Bibs/ Bangus and a lot more. (Haha! I can’t believe I mentioned the last one either.)

3. I graduated with a degree of BS in Business Administration major in Financial Accounting (March 2012). I presently work as a bank teller.

4. I fell in love with reading books through the magic of J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series.

5. I collect Candy Magazines in my teen years. My letters to Editor Mia was published for 5 times, one was featured as “Letter We Love”.

6. Tricia Gosingtian, Shai Lagarde, Camille Co and Vern & Verniece Enciso are my fave bloggers who inspired me to make my own.

7. Hello Kitty is my cartoon hero. I still collect kitty items up to now.

8. The Eiffel Tower in Paris, Sanrio Puroland in Tokyo and Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando are my top 3 dream destinations.

9. I went cray cray over the Gossip Girl television series when I was in college. It went to the point when my Mom hides the DVD for me not to watch it on a school day.

10. FIC’s Choco Mint and Milk Tea are my fave ice cream flavors.

11. I enjoy cooking and baking. Our kitchen is where you can usually find me, besides the girl’s bedroom at home.

12. I have a pretty niece, Anika Sansa from my Kuya JC and a handsome nephew, Reigchael Gian from my Kuya Mikey.

13. McDonald’s cheeseburger is my comfort food. Even with a really bad day, it all subsides when I have a bite of it.

14. I can’t swim. Hence, I’m not a big fan of riding boats, going to beaches, and just the plain saltwater and sand.

15. I’m a DIY junkie. I enjoy doing arts and crafts just like my Mom and sister. Me and my sister even do scrap booking together when we were little.

16. I can stay up really late for the sake of watching Korean dramas.

17. Pastel colors, lace, florals and neutrals are the things you can mostly find in my wardrobe.

18. Eyelash perming, mani and pedi are the things that I do on a monthly basis to pamper myself.

19. I can sing to every Taylor Swift song. (With feelings. Hahaha!)

20. Blogging for me is therapeutic. This blog serves as an outlet for me, I love it even more when people tell me they read it. (Like, real people actually read it.)


And I now end this post by nominating Tazz, Kae and Ara to do the same.

That is all for this post. I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to hype my look here.


Toodles!


Much Love,
AnDi

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento