Sabado, Mayo 25, 2013

Potterhead ϟ








Besides my love for fashion, baking and cooking, I also make time for reading. May it be magazines, news papers, books and blogs, I love reading them all. And one of the book series I went gaga over is J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series. I am one proud Potterhead. I prolly have read this series more than five times already. And when I say 'series' it means all the seven books: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chambers of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. If you're also a big fan you'll understand where all this is coming from. Anyway, you must have notice why all of a sudden blog about my cray cray love for Harry Potter. It's because the shirt I'm wearing is actually a product of being a Potterhead. I got this shirt from Dream a Little More. Dream a Little More is an online shop for simple tees with extraordinaire print designs. And they started with the Potterhead Collection. (Yes. I am not alone) They are known worldwide (yes. they ship internationally) for their different collections like the Games Collection, Unwritten, and many more. Besides from shirts, they also sell tote bags and offer different cuts for the simple tees. I was in awe particularly with this design since the concept of the print is about my fave love team of all time, Ron and Hermione.





The best thing about statement shirts is you can pair them with almost anything, jeans, shorts, and in my case, a skater skirt. I bought this skirt during my weekend trip at GH tiangge last month and was starting to worry what to pair it with. But when I bought a couple of DLM (Dream a Little More) shirts my problem was solved. *Insert FB thumbs up symbol here*

I actually wore this to watch my sister model for a fashion show this afternoon. And let me take this opportunity to invite you guys to like City Youth Official 2013 page, and support my sister by liking her picture here. She's one of the official candidates for Miss Youth Nagueno 2013 and she needs more "likes". Please do help us. It won't take more than 10 seconds to do so.


That is all for this post. I hope you guys like it. Feel free to leave comment(s) below. I really want to hear from you guys and don't forget to hype my look here ;)
Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi
Glitter kisses! xxx


P.S. My sister's le boyfriend also is part of the said pageant (male category). Please do like his picture on facebook here. Okay. So now, that's 20 seconds. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento