Huwebes, Hulyo 10, 2014

Wash Day

Another new school year has opened and so is another year that I passed up on going back to school. It's not that I really need to, I just have this feeling that I will want to go back to school. But since I'm still enjoying my spare time from work I'd like to share to you guys ootds that can be useful for school days especially on ordinary wash days.

For this post I've compiled three different looks. Classic or laid-back, experimental and rock star.

If you read my back to school post last year, you should have known that I am not a big fan of wearing uniforms, especially our college uniform. That's why in college I usually go to school not wearing one. As much I want to stick to the rules and be a goody good girl, I tried to wear school appropriate clothes so I won't be easily noticed by our professors.  And it did work, based on experience that I was able to graduate even when I seldom wore my uniform especially on my last three years I've spent at school.

I've chose three looks that I would actually wear at school that is both comfy, stylish and school-friendly.



Top: Forever 21, Jeans: Thrifted and Shoes: CLN




During lazy school days, no one will ever get wrong with shirt + jeans + flats combo. It was my favorite go-to back in my college days. But there would be days that I would like to look simple with an add-on confidence, I like trading my flats for a nice comfy pair of wedges or heels. Also, I want to keep my accessories simple by an arm candy and a nice statement necklace. I wasn't wearing a watch in the picture above but I must say every student needs to wear one. 



Top: Frou Frou, Pants: SM GTW Betty, and Shoes: CLN



At times when I feel a little lost inside, stressed from school work, I take it all out by experimenting with my style for school. One example of this is mixing odd stuff like prints and stripes. It's a bonus if it totally works and not getting that weird stares. 


Top: Local Dept.Store, Vest: Tiangge, Jeans: Penshoppe and Shoes: Vans



I don't usually go for the rockstar-ish look but what can I say, they're one of the comfiest and stylish clothes. This look is perfect for a rainy school day where the vest is not too warm for school unlike wearing jackets. But even with this look, you could still see the girly side of me. I can't help it. It's my signature style, pastel and feminine look this time with an added twist though.

For additional tips, I usually carry a small looking bag that you can fit a kitchen sink inside. Hahaha. What I mean you can carry lots of stuff with. It's to hassle to carry a small bag where there would be a 90% chance of leaving a thing or two behind that you really need for your schoolwork. Also,  invest on a comfy pair of shoes. It doesn't matter how much it costs or what brand name it is, as long as you've already proven and tested that it's comfy enough to last you for at least 8 hours and has a life span of at least 5 months. I must say for the ladies that you should also have this small pouch for your mini first aid kits like band aids and meds for pain relief and headache. It's nice that the school clinic is around but it's better to have your own.

That is all for this post. I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to hype my looks here, here and here.


Toodles!


Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento