Biyernes, Nobyembre 16, 2012

Ever Green


 I am no big fan of color green but when I saw this top at Kryz Uy's blog I just fell in love with it. I got this top at the Blogger's United 3 last June 2, 2012 that I blogged about herefrom Kryz Uy herself. This was actually my first Sunday being back in Naga from my almost 2 mos. of training in Manila for work. It was soo nice being back especially that I'm with my family again and of course the internet. We had no time to visit computer shops all through out our training and the hotel we are staying doesn't have a wifi area. IKR. So here I am back on posing for outfit shots after me and my fam attended the mass and had lunch at the mall.




Top: Binkydoodles, Jeans: SM GTW, Shoes: CLN and Bangles: F2M

Since I just got energized from the long trip, I wanted to wear something that's really comfortable but at the same time appropriate for a Sunday mass. And that's how I came up on using this amazing top with such beautiful print and patterns with my fave pair of jeans and just the right amount of height with my white crisscross wedges. I decided to tone down on accessories since the print of my top is already very attractive.  The material of this top is soo light, you can barely feel that you are wearing something. Hahhaha. Plus the batwing cut of it makes it extra comfy. As much as I want to look taller than my siblings, I opted to wear this wedges with just the right amount of height just so I could look as tall as my younger sister. I remember when I wear heels and my mom's friends tell me how tall I have grown, I just reply with a smile and tell them "Naka heels lang po ako." And they just laugh. I know, awkward moments.

You can hype this look on lookbook here.

Now, I leave you guys with pictures with my lil sister Ara and lil brother Niño that we manage to take since they got a little overly excited of me comiing back home.























Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi


Glitter kisses! xx

P.S. I apologize that my outfit shots are lesser than the additional pictures. I'll make an even more promising outfit blog in the next and coming posts. You can drop some comments below and leave for your blog links so I could also check them out. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento