Huwebes, Hulyo 12, 2012

My Feel-good Playlist

Since I'm not yet ready with my BU3 experience and launch of our accessories online shop posts I will just share to you the Top 5 Feel-good songs.

#5
BOTH OF US by B.o.B ft. Taylor Swift



Imma big Taylor Swift fan and the new vibe when country music was combined with B.o.B's theng, that was pretty cool!



#4
SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW by Gotye



I can relate to the lyrics of the song that's why it's part of my playlist. Hahahah. (An arrow straight to his heart.The Katniss way.charot!) Anyway, the original music video was great but this cover is more awesome and entertaining.



#3
I AM THE BEST by 2NE1



Whenever I watch Myx, which is every morning, I always get to watch this video that's why it got stuck in my head. Even though I cannot understand the lyrics I find the chorus catchy and the "BAM RATATATA" part. ( Yep. To those who've watched Pokemon. It also reminds me of Ratata. hhi)



#2
I WON'T GIVE UP ON US by Jason Mraz ( Glee Version)



I've been doing ballet for a year now and am dying to make a video of me dancing lyrical songs and these is one of the songs that inspires me to do so along with A Thousand Years by Christina Perri and The Call by Regina Spektor. Unfortunately, I haven't got enough time. I even don't have time to do ballet warm up exercises anymore :( Anyway, this song gives me the feel of staring at the window and listening through the lyrics, capturing every emotion of the song. In short, senti mode langs. hahhaha. I also love the Glee version since Lea Michele gave justice to it. Plus, I can relate more if a gal is singing it. hehe



#1
HELLO by Martin Solveig & Dragonette



If you have been to the Bloggers United 3, I'm sure this song is also memorable for you. It gave me the giddy  feeling to shop. Hahahah. As in, I really felt so excited while shopping with this as background music. It's number one 'cause it's on repeat when I take a shower.hahahah

So those are the top5 songs from my Feel-good Playlist. I hope you guys enjoyed it.
How about you? What's your Feel-good Playlist? You're free to share it with by just posting  a comment below.
Until next blog post.

Toodles!
Much Love, AnDi


P.S. Videos are not mine got them all from YouTube.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento