Miyerkules, Enero 15, 2014

Ripe Lemons


Dress: Forever 21, Vest: Tiangge, Bag: Mango and Shoes: Vans




The world really have changed. Remember how I told you guys for my love for backless ensembles? Well, here's another evidence that I'm falling out of love. My lace dress was set for the 1st day of the year until our family reunion required a color code for each family.  We decided to go with the denim-yellow fusion. And here's what I was able to come up with.

I don't know if I've already shared it here but I went to a weekend out of town trip again to Mnl last November. And you know what happens next. If you answered cray cray shopping then you're sooo right. I was right on time again because when I visited Forever 21-megamall. They were on sale. And not just an ordinary sale but a "Buy One, Get One for Free" promo. Yes. The fashion Gods have granted me a favor. This dress was one of the things I've got for myself. Check out the cool cut-out on the front. Also got it because I don't have that much yellow in my wardrobe and since I started working I've been investing a few pieces for each color of the rainbow. (I'm not even kidding with this.)




Who wouldn't have heard of the quote "When life gives you lemons make lemonade." by Dale Carnegie. I have actually lived with this for a while now. It works every time, haven't failed me yet. Living in a complicated world where things does not always go your way, you should know by now how to make it work not only for yourself but also for the betterment of all. Before this post end up not as an outfit post, let me give dibs on what I wore to New Year's day.

As I've mentioned above, we went for the yellow-denim fusion. I knew I would have difficulties with this kind of cut-out (exposing my tummy) so I thought of something that would cover it up a little but still looks rock on. Then, I remembered I have this awesome denim vest. Felt like a rock star that I opted for a cool pair of sneakers instead of the usual ballet flats or pair of heels. Then, for the accessories I wore my acrylic bead set just to blend it in with the rest.

Also used my now fave bag that I got from Ate Monica, who is now officially Mrs. Jc Diocos. Yes. I've gained a sister over the weekend and loved every single moment (okay.except one thing. *wink) of the wedding which I will be blogging about next week, as soon as the pictures from the official photographer are done.



Before I end this post, I will be sharing a few pictures from the family reunion that we had  last January 1st.







It is always a fun-filled day whenever I spend time with my family. They always bring out the best in me no matter how hard the situation is, as to my case, ripe lemons. In dealing with them, you have no choice but to make lemonade out of it or else it will rotten that you won't be able to do a thing but to throw it away, that it becomes a waste.

That is all for this post. I hope you enjoyed it. DO NOT FORGET TO JOIN MY GIVEAWAY: HERE. You can join until January 22, 2014. The winner for my giveaway will be announced on the 25th of January. Be sure to join this one! 

Also, you can hype my look here.


Toodles!


Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx


P.S. Photo credits for our group pictures to Tito Don, my uncle.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento