Biyernes, Setyembre 20, 2013

Light Bulb Moment

That very morning when I checked my lookbook feed and saw Anastasia Siantar's all white ensemble with a pair of origami skort, I knew then what I would pair with mine.See Anastasia's look here.
Yes. I also have been hooked with the origami skorts fever. Although I'm already months late since I can't decide what to pair it with ( It has been sitting for months already in my closet), I'd like to insert the saying "It's better to be late than never". Good thing I had a light bulb moment a few mornings ago.


Anyway, I've worn this last Friday to accompany my Mom to aid my lil brother for the Military Parade. September is the feast month of the patron saint of Bicol, Nuestra Senora de Penafrancia also called as Ina. And celebrating her feast month is always a bundle of joy here in Naga City. There are so many exciting activities lined up for every ages. And one of these is the Military Parade where different schools all over the region trained under the CAT and ROTC program battle it out through a parade. There are also bands/drum and lyre corps with twirling majorettes that accompany them and adorns almost the main streets of the city with their colorful costumes and music they play who are also included in the competition.
If you follow me on Instagram (Naks! I already have one. Follow me: @genbibandi) I've already posted my peg outfit a day before. I actually drew it and took a picture of it. I was that excited when I came up with this ensemble.




Shirt and Tube top: Thrifted, Skort: Pretty Witty Stuff
Bags and Shoes: Primadonna




One factor I noticed with my inspiration look is that she used the same color to pair with the skort. In my case I chose to use a color in the same family then combined it with my current fave color which is white. I didn't want to copy the whole look so I spiced it up by making the striped button down shirt as a cover up and wore a pretty lace tube top underneath.

Of course, I paired it with my sling bag and nude open toe sandals. I knew we'd be walking a lot since most of the main streets of Naga will be close so I opted for a comfy pair and a worry-free bag. Also, I braided (french braid) my hair after the parade since my hair was already a mess and the Mr. Sunshine was now on full blast.


I was able to take a few pictures during the parade and would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the UNC CAT 1 unit for winning the top spot for the Most Disciplined award in Category A and was hailed the Over-all Champion for the said Category. *Thumbs up*

I now leave you guys with a few.
















That is all for this post. I hope you guys like it. I really want to hear from you guys by leaving comment(s) below. Also, don't forget to hype my look here ;)





Toodles!


Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento