Sabado, Hunyo 28, 2014

May Babies

May is the month where we celebrate the birthday of our Lolo Max and Lola Tita. Aside from the celebration with the family, it is also the time for me to take summer vacation seriously since busy season at work is now over, for now. And as I start my summer a month late, I've noticed that I have also abused my dry season wardrobe. One of those ensembles is this subtle neon pair.


Top: Betty by SM GTW, Shorts: Local Dept.Store and Shoes: Girl's Haven


What made me more excited about this post, is that I'll finally be able to share to you guys the cutest pair of flats I have to date, my Sadie flats from Girl's Haven. I can use them, both for dressing up and down. It gave this chic vibe for the whole ensemble.

Since it was a family get together, I wore something simple but not sacrificing the chic style, of course. The fact that it has this neon details made it extraordinary plus I'm wearing this cutesy pointy shoes. As for accessories, it was a really hot, sunny day that's why I just used my watch for less hassle moments.










A closer look of the Sadie flats from Girl's Haven.
Check out their instagram account here for more chic pairs. 


That is all for this post. I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to hype my look here.


Toodles!


Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento