Linggo, Pebrero 24, 2013

Playing with Textures

Top: Koreana Shop, Skirt: Pretty Witty Stuff, and Flats: Tomato




I find it a challenge to combine and play along with prints and textures. It is out of my comfort zone because I tend to match things up the wrong way but I think I might have aced it in this ensemble. Other ladies may say diamonds or glitters are their best friend when it comes to the shining-shimmering-peg but not to me. I will forever be loyal to sequins.

This is what I actually wore last Friday which was my birthday. (Thanks to everyone who remembered and am touched to those who personally greeted me. xo ^_^ ) I went to school right after work to see my lil brother in his prom suit.

Back to my outfit, I always wanted to own a tribal print skirt and the search was over when I came across Pretty Witty Stuff's birthday sale last weekend. Talk about totally meant for me :D I paired it with this sequined top I haven't used yet which I got from Koreana Shop a month ago. Then, I stick to color orange as the main color for my accessories which looks incredibly good with the top and skirt all together. 


Orange Statement Necklace

And now, I leave you guys with pictures I've had with my brother and his friends.











Moments like this made me say: "They grow up so fast and taller than me too -_____- "

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I want to hear from you guys by leaving comment(s) below.


Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento