Biyernes, Oktubre 5, 2018

Day to Night Baby Essentials

When it comes to our baby’s comfort it is always on top of our list. We don’t want to get the baby furious all the time, it would be at our disadvantage, too. Whenever my lil girl gets the slightest hint of discomfort I am always worried with what is making her feel that way.



The first time, my baby was a few days old. She was crying so much, my husband and I couldn’t make her stop. I was changing her diaper when she had this blot of blood on her nappy. I was so worried I could our pedia at a very inconvenient hour, it was prolly 12 midnight then. Luckily, our pedia was kind enough to accommodate us and explained thoroughly that it was caused by a hormone that I passed on when she was still inside me. Felt a bit relief then. But my lil girl still would not stop crying until my husband tried applying chamomile oil on her tummy. She was relieved. Chamomile oil is on my list. This relieves tummy aches of baby who are bloated.


There was also a time when my daughter had a fever after getting her vaccination. She was burning up with fever then. I already gave her paracetamol but she was still hot. And the cooling patch was such a big help then. It made her feel normal despite the 38 degrees C body temperature. This is included on this list. It is quite helpful also if the kid doesn’t want the idea of taking medicine. But I still let her take them though.

Until now, my daughter who is now 2 years old, still gets diaper rashes once in a while even when using the best diaper brands. I deal with them with diaper rash cream. Get yourself with a trusty one. I make use of this tea tree remedy; it’s an all-natural salve that helps soothe rashes, cuts, and burns. It’s very effective with my daughter. When I put it on her rashes before she sleeps, the next day it already fades.

Another baby essential is the mosquito patch. I stack on these since I don’t want my daughter to get sick from mosquito bites. I put one patch on her back in the morning and two at night. It is readily available in drug stores and grocery stores. It helps protect kids from insect bites, plus it smells really nice.

I also have with me always a bottle of clear spray sunblock especially when we are in the outdoors. It helps protect the baby skin especially from UV rays that our bare eyes couldn’t see. I also bought the hypoallergenic type, to avoid unwanted allergic reactions.

Of course, how can I forget? I don’t think anyone needs reminding of this particular essential. And these are the baby wipes. These are lifesavers, when your baby’s hands are dirty, there face got food all over them, for changing nappies, for cleaning toys. It is always best to wash anything properly with soap and water, but if worse comes to worst, they are my go-to especially when we’re always on the go.


That is all for this post. I hope you guys find this very helpful. 


Toodles!
Love, AnDi 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento