Sabado, Marso 29, 2014

Pre Birthday Part 2

This isn't a continuation of my first pre birthday. It just so happened that I celebrated my birthday early, twice. The first one was with my favorites; Tazz, Kae, Mark and Darel, this time I celebrated with my work buddies. I must say, I feel very happy and loved (except when we bully each other.) every time I'm with this bunch that I spend five days of my week with.


Cupcake goodies from Pasteleria de Perez. Thanks again Ma'am Matet!

Celebrations wouldn't be complete without cakes, or cupcakes in my case. I must say I've just had one of the best tasting cupcakes ever. If you're a big fan of cupcakes like me, you have prolly already heard of the Pasteleria de Perez, one of the newest cupcake stops in the metro.

I'm no expert but as a big fan of food I can say that they have the yummiest red velvet and cheese cupcakes. These two are my fave but they have so much more to offer. Our most recent discovery is the Tutty Fruity cupcakes. Vanilla cupcakes topped with real fruits. They tastes good as they look.





For more info, check out their facebook page here.

My birthday cupcakes made by my boss. Now you guys know what I've meant when I said feeling loved.

Before I insert my ootd on this day, I'd like to share first the pictures with my PTC fam. They are the reason why I love going to work every single day. Because it doesn't feel like work at all, it feels like we're a family helping each other for a certain goal.


With the gang. Love them to bits!

Ariane, Julie, Krys, Ate France and Ma'am Jo

Thanks for this Lloydie!




Blowing out the candles

And now, for the sole purpose of this post. What I wore on this special day of mine. Can you feel the preppy vibe of the outfit? If you haven't then there must be something wrong when I decided to wear this ensemble because that was my peg on that day. Hahha.


Dress used as top: Forever 21, Skirt: Tiangge,
Shoes: Primadonna, Necklace and Belt: The SM Store



This top of mine is actually a dress. I just added this midi skirt to add color. I bought this dress months ago like almost a year already and was just able to use it on this day. I'm having some trouble with my closet because I still have clothes with tags on and glad I was able to minus one from that trouble.


Photo by Krys Bonafe

Since I was going to work that day, I've went for the preppy vibe for me to still look presentable. Though I must say that the studs gave me away, I just simply added minimal accessories. Grabbed this cutesy floral lacey necklace in black and gold and used my overused cream belt. Both are from SM Kid's accessories.

Oh how I love that the necklace falls perfectly with the collar which makes it stand out more than the studs. Also, I just folded the sleeves of the dressed used as a top to look more polished and not manang-ish. And of course, the look wouldn't be complete without my nude cage flats. Totes my fave item!


Photo by Krys Bonafe

This is one of my major backlogs which explains why I still have a long hair in here. Also, this was the same day of my lil brother's prom. So, me and my sister dropped by to take pictures at school, too.





That is all for this post. I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to hype my look here.


Toodles!


Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento