Sabado, Agosto 10, 2013

Striper






Weekend off with my colleagues. I wanted to wear something casual but still put together. I was having difficulties on what to pair this striped bottom with so I stayed with the safest which is white. I have been on safe mode for the sake of well, saving time. I've been up and down lately and honestly I'm having a hard time making decisions which includes what to wear. So please bear with my sloppy outfit posts including this one, although I still find it blog worthy. I tribute this post to the most comfiest pants I've experienced to date hence the title.

These high-waisted striped pants were with me for months now. Got it from SM Department store under SM GTW brand: Shopaholic. I had my eye for these pair months before. And then a 3 day sale came in and got them for half its original price. After three days, the rest of the pants were sold for the original price. So imagine the joy when I finally got them. Although part of being so overwhelmed was getting the wrong size. I did get to fit them but the size small was too small for me so I got the next size which has an allowance. Imagine a crazy sale and I still got to try them out. Anyway, after getting the wrong size I repaired it by myself equipped with my sewing skills I learned from my mom and school. It was okay but I don't think I'll be able to use it with a tucked-in shirt or top hence the lousy top I used above which made it a bit sloppy.

In this outfit I also got to use my fave glitter oxfords. No longer my fave though since after hanging out with Mom at the mall wearing these pair for the whole afternoon, my feet were crying in pain. I suggest not to use a similar pair for strolling in the mall. They're quite deadly. At least for our toenails. Also used another current fave which is my acrylic bead accessories also from SM Accessories. I've warned you guys you'll be seeing more of it.

That is all for this post. I hope you guys like it although this is the shortest one I've posted if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, feel free to leave comment(s) below. I really want to hear from you guys and don't forget to hype my look here ;)




Toodles!


Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx

P.S. I have a banat na pahabol.

Me: Knock, knock
You: Who's there?
Me: Striper
You: Striper who?
Me:Striper, no Stripey (2x)
Striper: Oh maaaan!

Bow.Lol

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento