Linggo, Oktubre 20, 2013

Free Day

One of the best things about the Philippines are the national holidays observed. It's not only to give way for the celebration but it is also a time for people who works/ studies five times a week to take a break from all the stress and all other things that comes with it on a supposed to be working day. Times like this, I usually stay at home to catch up on sleep, TV series and do chores.

Last Tuesday was an exception though. I've done quite a few errands with Mom for an upcoming big event for our family in a few months. We're all excited. I can't wait to blog about it. Anyway, since I knew it was going to be a long day of walking and waiting, I wore something really comfy but not sloppy. (I hope.)


Top: Local Dept. Store, Jeans: Thrifted, Necklace: Forever 21
Bag: Mango and Sandals: Forever 21



I was really excited to use this new Mango purse I got from Ate Monica. And finally was able to! I got this bad habit of bringing a lot of stuff with me everywhere thus carrying large shoulder bags which explains why I have a really bad posture. Talk about using the word "bad" twice in a sentence. Anyway, this purse is a miracle. I actually got my ginormous wallet, phone and a few other trinkets fit all in. Amazeballs. So heads up 'cause I'll be using it a lot and you might see it here like a tons of times. 





I've prolly used this top tons of times but realized I haven't blog about it. Hhi. Also, noticed that this is actually my first post for the month so I'm giving you guys a bonus and will post more in the coming weekends. We got really busy since my brother who's based in Singapore went home two weeks ago with his girlfriend. Also, my nephew joined the party and spent a weekend with us. Then, catch up some more with chores.

Anyway, my tip for a free day to be spent with doing errands is to wear easy, breathable clothes. You'll never know how long you're gonna wait, how far you'll walk. Unless, you're in a schedule where the offices and persons you're going to meet are always on time that's not going to be a problem. Although being ready always won't hurt.

That is all for this post. I hope you guys enjoyed it. What do you guys think? I wanna hear from you by leaving comment(s) below. Also, don't forget to hype my look here.


Toodles!


Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento