Martes, Setyembre 10, 2013

Chestnut

As the brand new month started I have been really giddy since Christmas day is just around the corner and so the countdown goes nearer and nearer. *cue in music* ♫ Chestnuts roasting on an open fire. Jack Frost nipping at your nose. 

There's no song that beats The Christmas song for me. I've experienced the actual first lyric last year (actually the chestnuts I've experienced were already roasted.haha) which was nice. And so, I name this post with it. It's also the color scheme of my outfit so it's hitting two birds with one stone.







I have worn a ruffled shorts with my printed floral top. Added the patent bow belt and crochet vest with the "blogger" pin for a cutesy effect. *wink* Also, I noticed that I have been overusing my CLN nude sandals so I've invested on a new one from Primadonna. Aren't they the bomb? I've noticed there's a current trend comeback with the open toe cage sandals so I gave in and invested on one. Besides, it's my go-to shoes whenever my toe nails aren't prepped up. Hihi




I've worn this ensemble last weekend when I got reunited with my college besties and USG family. I was pretty upset that day but these people helped me get through it by simply just catching up with them. We had lunch at Molino grill and also celebrated the birthday of the August babies: Jen and KC.

As to with my USG fam we've watched a basketball game because it was Intrams week at school. Another reason why I miss school. Kinda notice I've been missing school for all the wrong reasons. hhi

Anyway, leaving you guys with pictures from our mini get together.









That is all for this post. I hope you guys like it. I really want to hear from you guys and don't forget to hype my look here ;)




Toodles!


Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento