Linggo, Hulyo 21, 2013

Bright Side






I always get psyched when relatives get to have a chance to be together for an event and my cousin Elli's birthday party was no exception. We thought it was going to be postponed though since it was a day after Gorio passed by Bicol. Luckily, my Aunts got a back up plan, the sun was already on full blast again and all were present to celebrate a special day for our cousin.




I actually planned my outfit weeks before since we were already informed early on. I was itching to wear this cutesy floral peplum top that I scored from V ❤ V bloggers Vern and Verniece Enciso at the recently concluded BU5 that I blogged about here, for weeks now. And I finally got to use it since I find it appropriate for a family gathering and a children's party at the same time.




I asked myself. What would be the best bottom to pair with this cutesy top that is appropriate for a children's party. And so, I immediately grabbed my fave pair of jeans. To some, wearing jeans isn't considered as something "blog-worthy" but I kind of disagree. It's actually something that you can blog a lot about. Since you can pair it with almost anything with different styles. You could be girly (in this case), preppy (when paired with a cozy sweater), laid back (when paired with a plain white tee), edgy (when paired with anything neon or with crazy prints), and the list goes on and on.

As much as I love wearing dresses, skirts and shorts, I'd prolly be forever bias to jeans because it gives the comfiest vibe among others.




I also got to use my acrylic beads accessories from SM Accessories. They're my new fave. The girly look was also completed with the cutest pastel colored wedges I got from CLN months ago. I love the unique t-strap detail of it. You'll prolly wonder why wear 3 inches wedges to the kiddie party. Well, it was also a family event and I have ginormous cousins who are mostly taller than me so I have to add a few inches to blend in. Lol.


Now, let me leave you guys with pictures me and my lil bro was able to take throughout the party. Enjoy!


The kids with Lolo and Lola

Elli about to blow the candles

With Olivia, my cousin's Princess

And now with the birthday girl, my cousin Elli.
She was dressed as Princess Ariel, my fave <3



That is all for this post. I hope you guys like it. Feel free to leave comment(s) below. I really want to hear from you guys and don't forget to hype my look here ;)




Toodles!


Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento