Biyernes, Mayo 3, 2013

Sunday Aztec

Top: Penshoppe, Skirt: Pretty Witty Stuff,
Necklace: GH Tiangge, Belt: The Landmark
and Shoes: Tomato



Just a quick blog post for you guys since I got bored with what I am watching (Missing You). I am watching it online instead of the television since I could feel the real emotion when it is in raw Hangungmal* (Korean speaking language) *correct me if I'm wrong, just got this from google.

Anyway, this is what I wore to attend a Sunday mass. It was ridiculously hot that I decided to wear a skirt and a simple white top. My sisy Ara just came from Manila after attending a leadership training so I went home to visit them.

I know it is too early for this skirt to have a comeback (blogged it here). But I just couldn't help it. It is totally in right now. Plus, it matches a few of the things I bought during my weekend trip that I blogged about here which is this cute bow belt that I got from The Landmark for less than a hundred pesos (yes. I was surprised too) and this necklace that I got from GH Tiangge for just a hundred pesos. :D

To show you how glaring the sun was. Don't mind the bg. hehe

Excuse me for the oily and pawisan face.

That is all for this post. I hope you guys like it. Feel free to leave comment(s) below. I really want to hear from you guys and don't forget to hype my look here ;)



Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx

P.S. Thanks to my loving lil brother for always taking my outfit photos at home. :D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento