Sabado, Pebrero 2, 2013

Sparkly Shoes

Dress: Desino Dulce, Belt: SM Accessories and Shoes: Primadonna


It was a perfect Sunday to spend with family because of the overly wonderful weather. And when there's that scorching sun, it actually gives me this signal that it is most definitely the best to take an outdoor outfit shot or shots mostly in my case ;) . So I took the chance even if risking myself in uv rays exposure. hehehe. Just kidding I love being under the sun. This is just a very rare opportunity for me.





I am actually wearing a few additions to my wardrobe. This dress just came in Saturday afternoon and I just hopped into it the next day. It's such a pretty dress. I fell in love with it instantly. The online store I bought it from is called Desino Dulce. They make this trendy designs of dresses and make it alive that is actually sold for MTO. That's right, I am really into stores that do MTOs. With this dress, I was actually asked to choose the textile for it, for others you could specify or switch colors depending on the availability. It is one pretty amazing online shop that actually cares and give what customers want. (I'm one of them and am one happy bee for discovering this shop.) And I am also wearing my supposed to be "Birthday shoes" but I just couldn't wait. This glitter oxfords from Primadonna actually is my very first purchase for the year 2013. I've been waiting for something like this far long enough so grabbed the opportunity right away as soon as I got the right shoe size. I am so thrilled to get a pair of my obsessions which is actually sparkly stuff that I have to name this blog with it.


Behold the too important shoes that I dedicate this blog entry for


A closer look of the baroque print of my dress and my fave metal belt


Overlooking le sparkly shoes. Not so in this photo



Wearing the geometric necklace









Speaking of the "Birthday shoes" I said earlier, February is actually my birth month so expect for a couple of neat stuff to be given away in the coming weeks. And I also will be dedicating a blog for the preparations and the party itself. I am pretty much excited since it is actually my first time to throw myself a themed party. I am pretty stressed out with the limited budget but hey, fun and joy isn't spelled with a peso sign. Haha


Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this post. I want to hear from you guys by leaving comment(s) below. Philippines is a democratic country so I am giving you guys the free will.


Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento