Linggo, Disyembre 30, 2012

Vintage School Girl

Top: Thrifted, Skirt: My Mom's, Belt: SM Accessories
Bag: Dooney & Bourke and Shoes: Primadonna

This is actually the last Friday the we get to dress up. (I am wearing black for being in despair.Just kidding) Our branch decided to get our own polo shirt that we'll be wearing on Fridays. I was actually happy about it because I get to use jeans for work but felt sad at the same time for there will be no dressing up and feeling and looking all professional for work. Anyway, life goes on. 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu here

I actually fell in love with this top. It just gives this preppy vibe I've been wanting to achieve from day 1 which gives me the idea of a vintage school girl. I have always wanted to design school uniforms because uniforms these days kind of..... (I don't want to say the word because people might think I'm being rude and all. So I might as well keep it to myself)



A closer look of the top

The well made collar

The middle


What do you think of this ensemble? Did I pull off the vintage school vibe? I want to hear from you guys. Anything. I'll be glad to read a few comments where you can leave below.


Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi


Glitter kisses! xxx


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento