Linggo, Disyembre 30, 2012

Peplum

Dress: MS, Blazer: Thrifted, Belt: SM Accessories,
Necklace: My Aunt's and Shoes: Parklane


So Mom found the perfect peplum dress and was doing my happy dance after what she told me. I am quite amazed by this trend. It gives ladies who loves dressing up not to worry on getting a tummy. Hahahah. Especially, when you get a black one. It is actually my current secret weapon for the "gaining weight issue" and "larger than life tummy". I know it is upsetting gaining weight when you never intended too but in fashion there will always be a solution and it is called peplum. (In my case)


 
Hype it on lookbook.nu here

I actually felt the office look vibe so I paired it with a blazer I intended on using during my training but never get to use it. Thank God for a branch manager that allows a wash day, I was able to use them.


Sleek vibe on a side view

I also went overboard with my hair. So I tried another braided up do.


Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi
Glitter kisses! xxx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento