Sabado, Disyembre 22, 2012

BW

Blazer: SM GTW, Dress: SM Dept Store, Belt: SM Accessories, Shoes: Parklane

Just another wash day at work. This dress was actually my Mom's. Yes. Mom pretty much shares her dresses and shoes after using it for an event. And it amazeballs how we all have the same sizes including my sister. Anyway, I just wanted to look a bit formal for office so I paired it with my office black pumps and tone down on the accessories. This is also the first time for me to wear a bold red lip color so it adds a vintage-y vibe in it plus the side ponytail curls.

You can hype this look here.

Keeping this post a bit short since I only managed to get a single photo. Forgive me for another outfit post fail.

Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi


Glitter kisses! xxx



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento