Linggo, Hulyo 22, 2012

Teller Mode

Everyone knows I've just graduated this March 2012. But newly grad nowadays are having a hard time looking for a job. Luckily, I am not one of those. I was blessed to get a job in less than a month after graduation. Last June 22,2012 a universal bank opened in our city where I am now part of. We have undergone a series of tests, interviews and a training a month before the bank opened.

A day before the opening, we had this dinner with a few of the bosses of our bank at Avenue Plaza Hotel and this is what I wore. Hype it on lookbook here.

Top: Bought from Cheyser Pedregosa at the Blogger's United Bazaar 3,
Bag&Shoes: Primadonna,
Statement Necklace: All Things Pretty by AnDi & ArDi
I opted for a polish look but not ott (over-the-top). I expected for a formal dinner that's why I chose this top but I wanted everyone to see kikay in me so I accessorized with a pretty statement necklace, a few bangles and a cocktail ring. I also wore a simple wedge that's comfy to wear with my easy-to-carry bag. To top the polish look off, I decided to do my hair in a bun but with a twist. I haven't got a picture of it but I made it with the help of Beauty Department. You can learn how to do it here.

Anyhow, I really had fun with the dinner and the food is absolutely yummy. Enough about the talking here are the pictures from PTC Dinner and opening & inauguration the following day that I've grabbed from Sir Jose's facebook and also a few from my phone's cam. Enjoy!

At the entrance of the hotel

It was actually a buffet type. There were lots of food but I just chose to get a soup,
a cup of rice, a porkchop with cream sauce, roasted chicken and side dish
veggie that looks like pinakbet but it's not. haha

For dessert we had a tiramisu cake.

A very pretty center piece. At first I thought it was artificial but it was real.
The Naga City branch officers and staff with Mr. H and Sir Erick

Me with Ma'am Des

With my branchmates Julie and Krystela

PTC Naga Branch Building

After the ribbon cutting ceremony

At the party. Soo many foood. I actually tasted most of it

I don't know the name of this but I shall call it Fruit Tart. Really yummy fruit tarts
*Things you don't eat everyday but wished you could*

I don't know this one either but I shall call it Crostini Bread topped with Roasted Pepper and Tomato
*Things you don't eat everyday but wished you could*
I shall call this Mandarin Shrimp. Hahahah. (Letting out the inner chef in me)
*Things you don't eat everyday but wished you could*
New family <3

And that's a wrap. I hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures as much as I did. You can share your thoughts by dropping comments below. I also enjoyed sharing the other side of me. As they say, Imma bank teller by day and fashion blogger by night. Until my next blog.

Toodles!
Much Love, AnDi

P.S. Photos grabbed from Sir Jose's fb album. :D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento